Character Customization make the tee shirt undershirt longer and baggy looking

I think the tee shirt in saints row 2 needs to be lengthened a bit and have a baggier look. maybe making it an overshirt if that's possible

I'd like the t-shirt to be more the length of a short dress like t-shirt dresses irl. I'd be curious to know if this is possible to make such changes to clothing items in the way we both want. I have a sneaking suspicion it is not possible though.

It's hardly possible. We can't edit, replace or add new meshes so I think editing existing clothing texture is the only way. Maybe a dress or something

It's hardly possible. We can't edit, replace or add new meshes so I think editing existing clothing texture is the only way. Maybe a dress or something
I am just hoping and waiting for the new mega patch version to come out so maybe a tool set could be developed to handle editing, replacing and adding new meshes into the game. I'm certainly very eager to have my ideas put into the game if it does ever happen. One can only hope but I don't have much faith that it will happen.

Back