Character Customization Make stockings into pantyhose/tights for Saints Row 2?

Hey, I was wondering if there is anyone that could do any of the following things please:

- Make the Impressions stockings into sheer pantyhose/tights
- Make the Branded stockings into opaque pantyhose/tights
- Keep the option of sheer or fishnet for the impressions version
- Make the Branded version smoother (take away the cotton/wool effect and make it look more like opaque pantyhose/tights)
- Add an option for a smaller fishnet look than what is currently available (failing that replace the larger one with the new one maybe)
- Maybe make it possible to have both stockings and pantyhose/tights
- Make it compatible with GotR please

I have no experience in modding so I have no clue if this feat is even possible. I hope at least some of it is possible. I have been playing SR2 for around 8 years on console and I have only been playing it on PC for a few day with the GotR mod. I honestly love the game like crazy. I only have a few nit-picky things I really want and have wanted from the start of playing it. This is one of them. My hope is to use the new style of hosiery to improve my player's outfits to be more punk/metal/alt/emo. I look forward to hopefully hearing from someone who can give me an answer on how likely my request will be accomplished. Thank you for reading and thank you for your time.
NerdyKilljoy

Last edited:
Back