Major Sync Issues + Flamethrower Issues

When I was doing co-op, I noticed my friend's driving was a bit.. weird. They'd go through buildings, keep plowing in buildings, sometimes even show up invisible. On her side everything was normal. And here's another example, I was in my monster truck, driving around, my partner way far away. She complains to me that I ran her over, and crushed her car. Sure enough, on her end, was a flattened car.

The Flamethrower also seems to be glitchy, as I was holding RMB just to toy with aiming, it let out a little flame and toasted an NPC. so, I let go of RMB. I stood next to my partner and she busted into flames, and so did I. I asked her why, she said I was using my Rainblower on her. This contiuned to happen even with the weapon switched. And no ammo, no flames on my end other than ones on people.

Also, I think the particles for the Rainblower is broken. It looks completely weird, blocky. Sounds a bit off too.

And, here's another sync issue when she was doing the Escape mission, on her end she was flying fine. On mine, she was going through evereything, even the background.
35A6C918831B34CDA1A81BF3B8F7D3FD4E44290A

To top it off, had to do Escape mission for her, I had to make a new save to do this, thanks to me always being a turret for her mission. She could never complete it due to the doors closing way too early for her.

Yes, I posted this in help, but I believe this belongs here. This is a bug report subforum.

My Specs:
Windows 7 x64
Intel Core2 Quad Q6700 @ 2.66GHz
8 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 4096 MB Total available graphics memory

Internet:

Last edited:
Do you know the specs of your coop partner? PC specs and internet like what you posted would be great.

We've seen some pretty large divergence when the framerates of the two machines are radically different. Do you think that could apply here?

Actually, come to think of it, me and my co-op partner were experiencing similar issues, at least with the whole co-op partner firing weapons thing. I thought it was because I'd installed mods (He kept seeing me completely naked, I had Idol's wardrobe changer installed) but even after I removed the mods the issue persisted. He kept saying that I was standing and firing my shotgun into the air repeatedly, but I wasn't actually doing anything. I didn't seem to have any sync issues on my end though, and we made it through that mission with no problem.

Here's my specs

Win 7 X64
i7 2600k OCed to 4Ghz, stock 3.2 Ghz (I think, could be 3.6, forgot)
16 GB RAM
Geforce GTX 670 (Galaxy OC brand)

His specs off the top of my head...not sure of the accuracy, but I think he has

Win 7 x64
i7 920 (Not sure what clock speed, but his i7 is a gen or two behind mine)
8 GB RAM
GTX 460, I think. 1 GB of VRAM.

We've seen some pretty large divergence when the framerates of the two machines are radically different. Do you think that could apply here?
It might be her. Because she said this was normal to her in SR3, and that she expected it to act like this in SR4. However every time I co-op'd with people, they were fine. Except when I co-op'd with her in both SR3 and SR4. But thing is, we both run on ultimate I believe, and I get a smooth 60+. Her, well, I never heard any complains of stuttering other then the Escape mission that was completely broken for her, and the first mission lagging her when we co-op'd it.

Back