lua - Thread name can't be changed.

Discussion in 'Steam Workshop' started by daspex, May 15, 2018.

  1. Hi
    If i change the thread name in my lua script the mod stops working.Does someone know what that could cause?
    Thanks
     
  2. Deactivate all mods, in workshop and mods folder, then try again
     
  3. That's what i did first.But i tried it again with same error.
     
  4. Give me your code I will test with the Gog version
     
  5. This is the latest test version .
    Deleted
     
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  6. Ok, I tested it, problem with the name of init function IDK maybe there is some problem with upper case, or you use different symbol in the name but when I cleared SB in file and function names it begin works.
     
  7. Hm,on my system it works with this upper case in the filename but i'll test it.
     
  8. It's totally strange but it looks like function doesn't work when it has some upper case symbols
    ----
    Update, yeah filename doesn't matter but function with upper case symbol in the name can ruin everything
     
  9. That did the trick!!!And deleting the workshop mod folders.At my first attempt to uninstall all mods i left the empty mod folders in the workshop directory.Thanks Man.
    You saved my butt again.

    Edit.:Ok.Thats good to know funktion names without upper case.So i can use upper case in the filename if i want to.Thats cool.
    Thanks for testing and figure it out. :)
    Haarp Controller is working again too.Thats fun. :)
     
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice