Loading new clothes doesn't work

I'm actually starting Skinballs SR4 but I got a problem . Not sure if it's me or something but could someone check the files for me since I can't find the issue . I'm still learning how to package stuff with the new format and usually, I'm doing everything alone, but this time, I just can't find the issue .
So the problem is, the outfit doesn't load (making the game sort of crash) . I updated the asm and I checked every file . So, I just don't know what's going on .

Attachments

• skinballs.vpp_pc
    891.3 KB · Views: 566
I think I know what's causing this. Apparently you only replaced the ccmesh/gcmesh and cpeg/gpeg files in your str2 archives, leaving the cmorph file as it is. This is a problem because cmorph files basically tell the game how to morph one mesh into another. The base mesh is provided by the cmesh file, the target mesh is provided by the cmorph itself. Since you replaced the base mesh but not the target mesh, the game has no idea how to get from the geometry of 4 stacked spheres to the geometry of the Iron Saint suit, so it crashes. Getting rid of your cmorph files as well as their entries in the asm file should fix your mod.

Thanks to you, it now work ! I'll put you in the Skinballs credit for helping me .
wHS3Uu6.jpg

Back