Let it snow! | SR2 version

Discussion in 'Visuals & Graphics' started by Admixon, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Admixon

Admixon Cybercat Staff Member

Hoe hoe hoe!
    This is my first Saints Row 2 mod I made... hold on. Me and Singa made it together ;)

Description

The mod changes weather from rain to snow. The optional file changes thunderstorm colors - reduces red clouds color.

Screenshots
    9480_20191223012451_1.png 9480_20191223012457_1.png 9480_20191223012402_1.png

Installation Guide
    1. Download GoTR: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/gentlemen-of-the-row.24/
    2. Download Snow.rar and put everything from Main Files folder and Optional Files folder (if you want to) to optional_mod_stuff/1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE inside GoTR folder
    3. Launch Create_Custom_GotR and select BUILD CUSTOM PATCH
    4. Move all files from MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder to Saints Row 2 root folder (installation folder, where exe files is) and replace

Recommended
    Christmas in Stilwater - check out this mod for an even better winter feeling

Credits

IdolNinja
    - for GoTR
    Masamaru - for texture tool
    F13 - for "Editing textures in Saints Row 2" tutorial
    Singa - for everything else

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  2. I saw your twitter yesterday and there was a snow picture, I assumed it was a reshade shader but this is so much better! This will be amazing thank you.

Admixon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice