Kid Friendly mod

Ah! I see what's happening here. Many of you are not from around here (America).
Allow me to shed some light on the American culture and our guidelines as to what is permissible for our children to see in the media:

1. Any bawdy language, such as Fiddlesticks, is considered highly offensive and shall not reach the ears of young impressionable children. :confused:
2. Any exposure of the human body, regardless of it being totally non-sexual in any way, is considered shockingly offensive and shall not reach the eyes of impressionable children. :eek:
3. Visual depictions of murder, torture, disfigurement, or a general disregard for human life is totally acceptable and may be shown during the "family hour" of television programming. :)

Now does it make sense?

The mod request is valid, just as it was the last time something like this was requested. Quantum's exaggeration is cute, but it has a basis in truth: the threshold for violence that children are allowed to observe is lower in most of Europe than in the USA, whereas the threshold for sexuality that children are allowed to observe is higher. Therefore, the request is not absurd.

@Subject DELTA
I don't believe anyone has made such a mod, and I doubt anyone will take up the task of doing so. However, could you say precisely what content you'd like to see modded out? I don't recall anything explicit; the nudity is censored.

The mod request is valid, just as it was the last time something like this was requested. Quantum's exaggeration is cute, but it has a basis in truth: the threshold for violence that children are allowed to observe is lower in most of Europe than in the USA, whereas the threshold for sexuality that children are allowed to observe is higher. Therefore, the request is not absurd.

@Subject DELTA
I don't believe anyone has made such a mod, and I doubt anyone will take up the task of doing so. However, could you say precisely what content you'd like to see modded out? I don't recall anything explicit; the nudity is censored.
Thx for helping:)

Back