K-8 Krukov by Joe & Flow

Hey folks,

@50percentJoe and me made a mod that brings back the K-8 Krukov from Saints Row The Third. The rifle replaces the Soakmaster and comes with three additional texture variants, one of them resembling the original K6 from Saints Row 2.

Install instructions:

Simply copy and paste all files from the archive into your Saints Row IV root folder. (...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV)

If you want to use this mod together with Shitface and Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal (v.1.9.1), do the following steps:

0) Install Expanded Arsenal
1) Put the files from the K-8 Krukov archive into your Saints Row IV root folder (don't overwrite customize_us.le_strings)
2) Download weapon_costumes.xtbl down below
3) Put weapon_costumes.xtbl into your Saints Row IV root folder, overwriting the old one.

Screenshots:

Screenshot (3).jpg
Screenshot (2).jpg
Screenshot (1).jpg

Attachments

• K-8_Krukov_2.0.rar
    2.4 MB · Views: 2,729
  • weapon_costumes.xtbl
    421.4 KB · Views: 2,067
Last edited:
That's awesome!

Excellent work there Joe and flow754.
Is there a possibility that you can make one with an attached grenade launcher ?
0grsr3logocls0-png.6814

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Awesome job at bringing back this neat gun, especially with those cool skins!
I would love to see a version compatible with the Expanded Arsenal mod again.

how can I make it so that NPC's use different weapon costumes? Someone please help. I want to make it so that the terrorist guys use this weapon costume.

Interesting, You should pack the Krukov, Pimp Cane, Xmac into one mod because when I try to use them all at once they crash on me...

What I would also like to see is this mod bundled with the Expanded Arsenal mod (Do not like alien weapons at all... and I am sure that other people feel the same)

anyway I might start rigging GTA III, VC, SA weapons to saints row if thats allowed after I figure out how to mod files in Saints Row (Im a GTA Modder)

Back