just wondering (hooker angel wings)

ZXC.jpg

Are these NPC only or is there a way to get these on the Boss (even in just an outfit)? It seems like it wouldn't have been that hard to toss it in as a backpack option. I know the halo is available but I haven't been able to find the wings anywhere.

ZXC.jpg

Are these NPC only or is there a way to get these on the Boss (even in just an outfit)? It seems like it wouldn't have been that hard to toss it in as a backpack option. I know the halo is available but I haven't been able to find the wings anywhere.

Wait... aren't you a modder? Shouldn't you know about it by now? Well, all that I know is the other modders always post saying that an NPC is one big mesh. So, I'm guessing we're going to have to wait for SDK.

P.S.: BTW, what does SDK stand for? This has always been bothering my mind, so much curiosity. Saints Drawing Kit? Sloppy Dirty Kiss?

Last edited:
Wait... aren't you a modder? Shouldn't you know about it by now? Well, all that I know is the other modders always post saying that an NPC is one big mesh. So, I'm guessing we're going to have to wait for SDK.

P.S.: BTW, what does SDK stand for? This has always been bothering my mind, so much curiosity. Saints Drawing Kit? Sloppy Dirty Kiss?
Software Development Kit i guess =)

It's very few modders that know every single file in the games. And just because I can't find something doesn't -necessarily- mean it's not in the game at all. Just today I found several vehicles built up in the variants that I wasn't aware of.

Also, NPCs occasionally wear clothes that are still purchasable elsewhere in the game, for instance the cop outfit worn by the police homies is purchasable at Let's Pretend. It's even colorable.

its so strange, maney poeple want those wings but no one is making a mod for it? i can't because i don't know how honestly if i know how i would making it :)

Back