SPOILERS Just one GOOD idea!

Everyone know, the battle against Zinyak was epic because was based in the fight of Optimus Prime and Megatron. everything is cool, but to have one experience more nostalgic and...
Anyway, that is my idea. I really do not understand anything about do mods. there is

See me my (bad) edition
2upba7d.jpg

[do better than this]

Who likes this idea comments

Last edited:
I'd like to see a better end battle between Zinyak and the Boss. IMO, the ending simply seemed to be fighting off more Zin then anything else. Your fight with Zinyak was actually very brief. So anything that would make the end battle MORE EPIC, IMO, would be awesome. I just don't think the modders have the tools available to do a whole lot though. Let them build mods like you can for Skyrim? Then yeah, I could easily see some really spectacular mod creations coming out. Some of the mods out now already add a ton of fun to the game...:)

Excellent idea.:cool:

I'd like to see a better end battle between Zinyak and the Boss. IMO, the ending simply seemed to be fighting off more Zin then anything else. Your fight with Zinyak was actually very brief. So anything that would make the end battle MORE EPIC, IMO, would be awesome. I just don't think the modders have the tools available to do a whole lot though. Let them build mods like you can for Skyrim? Then yeah, I could easily see some really spectacular mod creations coming out. Some of the mods out now already add a ton of fun to the game...:)
My End Battle idea:

A large number of ships filled with 3rd Street Saints and/or soldiers/resistence (simplified as dudes for now :p) full of weapons heading to Zinyak´s mother planet, cutscene shows the interior of a ship the dudes are seated inside looking at a monitor, the image shows a broadcast of BOSS making his speech "this is our final battle againts the zin and his empire blah blah blah...", the ships arrives on a desert-mars style planet then starts a D-day battle with soldiers advancing and enemy ships bombing, MG´s firing on the dudes, then the game starts, you are in a Void and have to destroy the MG NESTS so the army can advance into zinyak palace/HQ , the 1 level of the battle ends then a big saints ship arrives, the cargo door opens then saints in Xor´s and Assert´s arrive to the battle, boss lands his VTOL and he comes out with his iron saint armor and then Gat with a Helmet-less iron saint armor arrives on a Xor bike, then he talks to boss that he will need help to kill zinyak, the troops enter on zin HQ and another battle starts, wardens arrives and you and gat start to fighting with them (i have no ideas for this part so let´s go to the end), you reach zinyak throne then some kind of imperial guards (zin soldiers with armors and spears or swords) then you kill them and zinyak enters on the room and start his speech, the other gang members (shaundi, pierce.....those guys...) call for support then boss say to gat to help them and that he can take care of zinyak alone (epic sword fight with zin then a normal brawl fight) you defeat zin and seats on his throne blah blah..the regular ending... also it "was" a 90 minutes mission, like a movie ending battle.

WOW LOOKS GREAT EH?? sorry for bad english and please comment!

My End Battle idea:

A large number of ships filled with 3rd Street Saints and/or soldiers/resistence (simplified as dudes for now :p) full of weapons heading to Zinyak´s mother planet, cutscene shows the interior of a ship the dudes are seated inside looking at a monitor, the image shows a broadcast of BOSS making his speech "this is our final battle againts the zin and his empire blah blah blah...", the ships arrives on a desert-mars style planet then starts a D-day battle with soldiers advancing and enemy ships bombing, MG´s firing on the dudes, then the game starts, you are in a Void and have to destroy the MG NESTS so the army can advance into zinyak palace/HQ , the 1 level of the battle ends then a big saints ship arrives, the cargo door opens then saints in Xor´s and Assert´s arrive to the battle, boss lands his VTOL and he comes out with his iron saint armor and then Gat with a Helmet-less iron saint armor arrives on a Xor bike, then he talks to boss that he will need help to kill zinyak, the troops enter on zin HQ and another battle starts, wardens arrives and you and gat start to fighting with them (i have no ideas for this part so let´s go to the end), you reach zinyak throne then some kind of imperial guards (zin soldiers with armors and spears or swords) then you kill them and zinyak enters on the room and start his speech, the other gang members (shaundi, pierce.....those guys...) call for support then boss say to gat to help them and that he can take care of zinyak alone (epic sword fight with zin then a normal brawl fight) you defeat zin and seats on his throne blah blah..the regular ending... also it "was" a 90 minutes mission, like a movie ending battle.

WOW LOOKS GREAT EH?? sorry for bad english and please comment!

What 3rd St. Saints? [[SPOILERS]]Earth was blown up. The only Saints left are the LTs (Shaundi, Gat, Matt, etc) and the boss him/herself.

Last edited:
Nah, dont worry i already seen too much for me (the final battle and a bunch of spoilers) that now i cant play a game for the 1st time without knowing all the histoyrt

Back