Vehicles Is there a way to edit the vehicle weapons without causing a crash?

When I touch ANYTHING in the vehicle weapons in weapons.xtbl. It always crashes after logos shown up. Is there something that I need to match the values with some other xtbl? If it is, which one is? And if not, is there way to edit the vehicle weapons without causing a crash?

Edit: I figured out, it wasn't a <Weapon_Class>vehicle</Weapon_Class>. Now I don't know what did it triggered the crash. So, problem solved, I guess?

Last edited:
When I touch ANYTHING in the vehicle weapons in weapons.xtbl. It always crashes after logos shown up. Is there something that I need to match the values with some other xtbl? If it is, which one is? And if not, is there way to edit the vehicle weapons without causing a crash?
If you're modifying anything DLC related, that could be the reason why.

Edit: I figured out, it wasn't a <Weapon_Class>vehicle</Weapon_Class>. Now I don't know what did it triggered the crash. So, problem solved, I guess?
Upload the crashing xtbl file, I'll look at it for errors, if you are indeed still having crashes.

every one keep saying use vlc yes vlc would work butt not with the remastered butt Daum PotPlayer does work and give you the engine sound back as soon as i pressed the gas with pot player running in the background the engine sound kicked in instantaneously with no issue and i have been doing this method for weeks with no issue i hope this trick can help people

Back