Is it possible to add more gang style slots?

Well, you can introduce at least 3 extra slots to the Ninjas category (which only uses a single slot). You can also add a slot to the Deckers (for a total of 8) without replacing an existing gang member.

I think "Seeker13" is referring to the 4 slots available for your 4 active gang members.

So rather than just having 4 of the six Morningstar members active in your crew at one time, you can have all 6 members active at the same time.

Or you could have 1 Morningstar, 1 Deckers, 1 Luchadores, 1 Mascot, 1 Biker, and 1 Cop all active at the same time. Giving the gang more variety when spawning on the streets of Steelport.

I can't tell you how many times I've passed a group of 3 or 4 Saints, all of whom are the exact same model. So having 6 active gang members instead of 4 might lower the chances of seeing triplets everywhere.

Of course I could be wrong, but it sounds like that's what they were referring to from my point of view.

I think "Seeker13" is referring to the 4 slots available for your 4 active gang members.

So rather than just having 4 of the six Morningstar members active in your crew at one time, you can have all 6 members active at the same time.

Or you could have 1 Morningstar, 1 Deckers, 1 Luchadores, 1 Mascot, 1 Biker, and 1 Cop all active at the same time. Giving the gang more variety when spawning on the streets of Steelport.

I can't tell you how many times I've passed a group of 3 or 4 Saints, all of whom are the exact same model. So having 6 active gang members instead of 4 might lower the chances of seeing triplets everywhere.

Of course I could be wrong, but it sounds like that's what they were referring to from my point of view
Yeah, I misunderstood it at first. More than 4 base slots to select gang members would be nice, but I've never seen anyone change this.

Back