Is it me or is there more sync issues in SRIV?

When I was doing co-op, I noticed my friend's driving was a bit.. weird. They'd go through buildings, keep plowing in buildings, sometimes even show up invisible. On her side everything was normal. And here's another example, I was in my monster truck, driving around, my partner way far away. She complains to me that I ran her over, and crushed her car. Sure enough, on her end, was a flattened car.

The Flamethrower also seems to be glitchy, as I was holding RMB just to toy with aiming, it let out a little flame and toasted an NPC. so, I let go of RMB. I stood next to my partner and she busted into flames, and so did I. I asked her why, she said I was using my Rainblower on her. This contiuned to happen even with the weapon switched. And no ammo, no flames on my end other than ones on people.

Also, I think the particles for the Rainblower is broken. It looks completely weird, blocky. Sounds a bit off too.

And, here's another sync issue when she was doing the Escape mission, on her end she was flying fine. On mine, she was going through evereything, even the background.

35A6C918831B34CDA1A81BF3B8F7D3FD4E44290A

fine for me, I've played with about 13 different people and haven't experienced this at all....I'd say either your internets or one of your comps is running a bit slow

fine for me, I've played with about 13 different people and haven't experienced this at all....I'd say either your internets or one of your comps is running a bit slow

I can honestly say it is not my PC, Ultra 60FPS at 1900x1800, nor my internet, ranked 98% faster than most US by speednet test. My friend, not sure. I had to do that flying mission for her as the doors kept closing before she got there.

Back