Infinite Loading during Escape the Simulation

Whenever I try to use the door that Kinzie creates, I get an infinite loading screen with the wormhole effect.
I tried verifying integrity of files through Steam, which didn't work :( Of course that would be too easy.

I have a few mods installed:
Disable SuperGlow
IdolNinja's additional cheats
Fan of Saints' Clothes Fixes + Extended Wardrobe
Extra Clothing and Makeup Colors
Customize any vehicle plus Wardrobe color changer
I also have a few workshop mods, but they're just additional clothes
Any help would be appreciated.

Specs:
16GB RAM
Ryzen 53600
GTX 970

Last edited:
Thanks MOTOSXORPIO. I'll keep that in mind. I actually found the culprit this morning using the ol' take your mods out and put them back in until the game breaks technique and .... IdolNinja's additional cheats was the one my game didn't like. I don't know how, I don't know why. I've used the mod on a different computer with no problems, but w/e. I'll try the above tool.

Did you change anything in IdolNinja's Additional Cheats mod? Adding ANY DLC that isn't added by devs (in a separate DLC cheat table) WILL CTD your game.

No, I didn't change anything with the mod. I suppose I could re-download the mod and see if I can re-create the crash, but I've just been playing without it.
Thinking about starting a new thread because my game is still not 100% stable and freezes (not crashes) often.
Thanks for the help

Thinking about starting a new thread because my game is still not 100% stable and freezes (not crashes) often.
Thanks for the help
Don't bother. That's just what the game has been like since 2016. There's never been and will never be a fix, along with all the bugs that came from that update, like the Zinyak head bug at the end of the game (you'll know what i mean when you get there).

Oh no. Zinyak head bug sounds funnier than it probably is. Unfortunately I have literally not played the game since 2016, so I never realized it was this bad now.

Back