1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impossible to start "Grand Finale Part 4"

Discussion in 'Patch Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by DominatorLegend, Jun 21, 2016.

1. I don't know why, but whenever I try to start the 4th part of Grand Finale I spawn at the ocean with a quest maker leading me to the south-east zone of the sea; and when I pass through it, it tells me if I want to continue Grand Finale Part 4; and then again the same. I have a bunch of mods installed: "
    Shitface & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod", "Clothes Fixes + Extended Wardrobe (featuring the latest customization_items!)", "Ultra powers", "No depth of field", "Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer", "Removed sky limit", "Wear simulation clothing while on ship", "Disabled angular damping" and "Easier activity goals".
    This is my second replay and I didn't have this buf before, so it must be one of these mods for sure.
    Thanks for your help

2. spike10164

spike10164 Modding patch tester

It might be "Removed sky limit", try to remove it then do the mission again.

3. Nah, it didn't work

4. spike10164

spike10164 Modding patch tester

Maybe its the Ultra powers?