im back

hi so i know i've been away for a long time, but i'm back now so i'm waiting for your ideas for customizing clothing in SR4 ;)

Ha ha ha! That's just silly! You can see who everyone is -- there's a picture of them right above their name in the left column of every post! :rolleyes:
You don't get existential crises, do you

You don't get existential crises, do you
It's just my everyday way of life. :confused:
Yeah, you can somewhat see who everyone is... i'm not any of those guys from E65....
I am appalled that you would falsify your appearance here on the forum! Well, I, for one, am EXACTLY as I appear in my photo! :p

(my sincere apologies to ELUX for contributing to the proliferation of off-topic replies) :oops:

I am appalled that you would falsify your appearance here on the forum! Well, I, for one, am EXACTLY as I appear in my photo! :p

(my sincere apologies to ELUX for contributing to the proliferation of off-topic replies) :oops:
There's no topic to reply to, anyway

Nice, i liked you, especially the part where a blue orb of light enters on your mind/head forming some kind of bio-digital third eye, giving a very philosophical idea of something matrix-wise crazy stuff..

Back