If I was a DLC Homie in Saints Row 2022 (Outdated)

A girl can dream:

I've always wanted to be an in-game Homie since I first completed SR2. I usually just try to use gang customization to find the character model I'm most satisfied with and pretend it's me... But it's not the same.

My goal with this post is not to hope that Volition will make me a Homie in the new game, it's just another one of my "what if" posts, like the 3-in-1 Remake, or the Saints Row Rewritten, and stuff like that.

But like I said... A girl can dream.

Me aka "Alexya" as a DLC Homie in Saints Row 2022:

My appearance would be based off my SR2 Boss, and my accent would be British (The pitch would be similar to Tracer from Overwatch)
Alexya Alt Outfit 1.png
Alexya Alt Outfit 2.png
(Updated)
It's 50/50 as to which outfit I'll be wearing whenever called up. (Similar to Tobias's Pilot Helmet)

My Vehicle would be this.
Lexy's Alaskan SR2.pngLexy's Alaskan SR2 Rear.pngLexy's Alaskan SRTTTR.png(Updated)
Roof & Rims from SR2, But the rest will look like it's SRTTR counterpart.

My weapon of choice would be dual wield Vice 9s (I would never pick up any other weapons dropped by enemies)

My aim would be accurate to me IRL... Not great, but will get the occasional headshot

My idle, combat, and vehicle voice lines would be a mix of sarcastic and pessimistic

I would never turn on the Boss even if they kept repeatedly incapacitating me

If I could have a 3 Mission Arc, it would revolve around Marshall

Project 212:
Marshall Strikes Back:
The Saints are enjoying a party in the park, when they get attacked by an army of armoured female soldiers. The Saints must fight them off as they escape back to HQ, where they remove the helmets from a few of the soldiers to find out that they're clones.

Where's The Damn Source?:
The Saints roam the city in search of any clues to the source of the clones.

Shut 'Em Down:
The Saints prepare to storm the warehouse where Alexya is hooked up to the cloning machine, but rescuing her is not going to be easy.

If I could have a custom Activity set, it would be a variation of Crowd Control, where the Boss has to protect me from my Clones as I shut down Marshall's custom clone generators (known as Project 213)

And I'd probably have the Alexya Clone Troopers as an unlockable Gang Customization option too.

Homie Voice Lines:
Call Up Responses:

Oh, very well.
I'll be there soon.
Fine, I'll just find my car keys.

Dismissal Responses:
Finally.
Glad that's over.
Back to my garage then.

Idle Comments:
Tell me we're not just going to stand around all day?
Can we hurry this along please?
This is so boring.

Vehicle Comments:
Are you trying to get us killed?
This is not exactly the "Sunday drive" I was expecting.
No comment.

Combat Comments:
I wouldn't look up, if I were you.
Ok show-off, save some for me.
Oh, this looks bad.

Friendly Fire Responses:
(Sarcastic) Ouch, that really hurt.
(Mocking) Did a fly just land on me?
(Sarcastic) I'm wearing purple, that means I'm on your side, genius.

The Alexya Clones in Gang Customization will use the same voice lines as Homie Alexya

Last edited:
Interesting; you never really see "what-if" type posts like this that often. It's a creative idea too.
Thanks, I've done a bunch of them.

Alternate timelines, time travel, remakes...

I post them on here, because every time I get so far with an idea while typing it up in Word, I decide that I want to chance them, then change it too much, then just scrap the whole thing and start again.

So if I post them on here, I can at least get people's opinions on them, then decide whether or not to scrap them, or keep adding to them.

I'd love to see you in the game and think that the missions to rescue you would be a nice way to add you into the game. I'd not attack you at all and actually would have you be my wing-woman whenever I am just messing around in free roam. I would have my character as either a woman or, if the customisation options make it possible, an androgynous enby. I think you character being British would be great with my character too as I am British too and love the representation.

I'd love to see you in the game and think that the missions to rescue you would be a nice way to add you into the game. I'd not attack you at all and actually would have you be my wing-woman whenever I am just messing around in free roam. I would have my character as either a woman or, if the customisation options make it possible, an androgynous enby. I think you character being British would be great with my character too as I am British too and love the representation.
Thanks. But some of the voice lines if the Boss did accidentally attack me would be mocking enough that you'd want to keep attacking me.

That kind of genderless option hasn't been in the series since SR2. It would be nice to see it return.

As I am still awaiting my transition 😢, I often use that middle ground option when playing my run through.

Last edited:
Thanks. But some of the voice lines if the Boss did accidentally attack me would be mocking enough that you'd want to keep attacking me.

That kind of genderless option hasn't been in the series since SR2. It would be nice to see it return.

As I am still awaiting my transition 😢, I often use that middle ground option when playing my run through.
Well I've not chosen to attack a homie in years so I wouldn't be tempted to attack you if you were in the game.

I miss the genderless option in SR2 and have chosen, in all the games so far, including in SR2 sometimes, to be a female because I am more fem-leaning and being female just ends up feeling better as a character.

I am still largely in the closet with friends and family with only online friends and a few IRL friends knowing that I am not cis. As you can guess, that has left exploring my gender and transitioning in anyway very difficult for me. I hope to one day get the courage and self-acceptance to come out to everyone and be who I so desperately want to be.

Good luck with your transitioning and it is very nice to meet someone who is part of the LGBTQ+ community on here.

Well I've not chosen to attack a homie in years so I wouldn't be tempted to attack you if you were in the game.

I miss the genderless option in SR2 and have chosen, in all the games so far, including in SR2 sometimes, to be a female because I am more fem-leaning and being female just ends up feeling better as a character.

I am still largely in the closet with friends and family with only online friends and a few IRL friends knowing that I am not cis. As you can guess, that has left exploring my gender and transitioning in anyway very difficult for me. I hope to one day get the courage and self-acceptance to come out to everyone and be who I so desperately want to be.

Good luck with your transitioning and it is very nice to meet someone who is part of the LGBTQ+ community on here.
Good luck on your journey too. It can be difficult to come out. Half of my family were not so accepting. But the other were fine.

Everyone's experience is different and you can only hope for the best. I chose to come out during the pandemic, so I'm on a 2 year waiting list before my transition can even begin.

Every day that passes and I remain male, it just keeps hurting me more, but I just have to keep waiting.

So I play on these types of games, where you can create your own character, to escape reality as often as possible and just dream of what will one day be.

Thanks for the kind words and I too play Saints Row to live out my fantasy and escape the harsh reality of my life. I don't want to get any more into it on here so I will leave the conversation here.

Imagine we had something like that old Skyrim/Fallout 3 mod where you could import your old character into a companion. Aah, how good it is to think...

Imagine we had something like that old Skyrim/Fallout 3 mod where you could import your old character into a companion. Aah, how good it is to think...
A... That would just be my Saints Row 2 Boss with the default American female voice... I said I am British, and would definitely prefer to voice the character myself.

B... As the new Saints Row uses a different engine to Saints Row 2, I doubt such a mod would be feasible.

But if it came down to it, and that was the closest I could get... I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't use it.

Back