If I was a DLC Homie in Saints Row 2022 (Outdated)

A... That would just be my Saints Row 2 Boss with the default American female voice... I said I am British, and would definitely prefer to voice the character myself.

B... As the new Saints Row uses a different engine to Saints Row 2, I doubt such a mod would be feasible.

But if it came down to it, and that was the closest I could get... I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't use it.

This is a what if thread, was just throwing something in there.

and trust me when I say, a companion voiced by you isn't as good in the long run

This is a what if thread, was just throwing something in there.

and trust me when I say, a companion voiced by you isn't as good in the long run
Yeah, the "what if" part was for me as a DLC Homie in the game.

But if we're bringing mods into it, I don't mind spit-balling ideas to mod me into the game as a Homie.

Yeah, the "what if" part was for me as a DLC Homie in the game.

But if we're bringing mods into it, I don't mind spit-balling ideas to mod me into the game as a Homie.

Oh, no, I was thinking more on the basis of that you can already import your saves into Co-Op and how you could with MySteelport and the original Multiplayer

Oh, no, I was thinking more on the basis of that you can already import your saves into Co-Op and how you could with MySteelport and the original Multiplayer
Well they did mention that this was the most advanced customization they've done.

Maybe they have something along these lines?

I mean, I'd settle for just having fully customizable gang members, from voice to physical appearance. I'd probably be able to create something pretty close to myself.

Also, what is "MySteelport"? I must have missed that one somehow.

Well they did mention that this was the most advanced customization they've done.

Maybe they have something along these lines?

I mean, I'd settle for just having fully customizable gang members, from voice to physical appearance. I'd probably be able to create something pretty close to myself.

Imagine that! I'd probably do it once and then never again, seeing as every time I play SR2 I see my gang dressed up in Masako cosplay, go "damn, this ain't no gang", and then forget to change it

That would be absolutely amazing tho

Imagine that! I'd probably do it once and then never again, seeing as every time I play SR2 I see my gang dressed up in Masako cosplay, go "damn, this ain't no gang", and then forget to change it

That would be absolutely amazing tho
I spend around 75% of my gametime in customization menus, be it Playa, vehicle, or gang... Or any other customization menus that exist in the game.

Man i would love too if this SR2 patch can released fast... So we can making roleplay with other players but i like your idea too....

Back