IdolNinja: "Sometimes miracles actually do happen."

On May 14, 2019, IdolNinja tweeted an interesting message:
Sometimes miracles actually do happen.

We don't know any detail of the "miracles" and we don't know if it is related to Saints Row or even Volition.
But I hope it means something good will happen soon :)

EDIT May 31, 2019:
Another interesting tweet:
My love for Saints Row 2 has never wavered but playing it again for ... reasons... has made me remember exactly why it's my favorite game of all time.
I feel something big might be going on behind us...

Last edited:
I know what this is, and my response is oh hell yes.

Sadly, it's under non-disclosure. But seriously, this is *good news*.

I don't actually know what it is, but, honestly, these comments basically give it away.
"Sometimes miracles actually do happen."
Clearly it's something nobody expected would ever happen...

AGENTS OF MAYHEM 2!!! :D

I know... everyone was already thinking that, but I thought I'd come right out and say it.
(again -- I have no inside knowledge of this, so there's a slight chance I could be wrong)

Last edited:
IdolNinja tweeted another set of interesting messages.

Previously mentioned miracle just got even more miraculous today. I haven’t been able to stop grinning.
(Tweet 1)

To keep things in perspective, this isn't E3 hype related. I might possibly be able to share some info about it in a few months or so. Stay tuned.
(Tweet 2)

Unfortunately it means that the "miracle" won't likely be a part of THQNordic's three game announcements.
We'll likely have to wait a few more months before we get to know the details of the "miracle".
Hopefully we'll hear something awesome in a few months!

EDIT June 6, 2019:
Yet another tweet:
Excited to share more info as soon as I can. I still can’t believe this thing is actually happening.

EDIT June 8, 2019:
As expected THQNordic's three games reveal did not contain anything related to the "miracle" or any new info of Red Faction Evolution (I'm unsure if its main developer is Volition)
Since Destroy All Humans is coming back, I hope the Destroy UFO makes a return in a future Saints Row game, even if the game returns to a "realistic" atmosphere. I was annoyed by the absence of any UFOs in SRTT.

EDIT June 8, 2019 (2):
I'm not sure if it is related to the "miracle" but @SaintsRow tweeted something:
The Weekend is almost here super-ethical-saints-row-fans! #WeekendsAreEthical
{Flashing "Praise GENKI" Text}

EDIT June 9, 2019:
Official Deep Silver twitter is also retweeting @SaintsRow's Genki tweet:
Weekend-of-E3-time-fun-time! what are you guys excited for? #PraiseGenki

EDIT June 11, 2019:
Nothing SR related is shown at E3 currently...

EDIT June 11, 2019 (2):
Everyone please read IdolNinja's Reddit Post "Clearing up E3 confusion"
. It should clear up any confusions and concerns regarding the recent Saints Row related tweets.

Last edited:
Honestly, THQ Nordic remastering a fucking Spongebob Squarepants game of all things means a SR remaster of some kind is suddenly plausible if their endless supply of money is footing the bill.

A SR2 remaster/patch would certainly be a miracle after how adamant Idol was about it never happening.

I hope it doesn't mean that the "miracle" is cancelled...
IdolNinja said:
I floated the idea of giving a tiny bit of info about that today but it got mercilessly shot down.
Source: Twitter, Reddit

Back