1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'd like some cat ears and a tail if possible

Discussion in 'Mod Requests' started by jayjay5396, Mar 6, 2017.

1. hi ive got a burning desire to have a Anime cat character, id like cat ears similar to the devil horns headband and a tail hopefully? heres some pics of my character to help you guys know what im looking for. i really want those cat ears and a tail. the ears even more! a tail would be nice too.

ive searched this site and google and nexus there is none, there is genki female cats in the game that have the ears i would like so you'd think cat ears would be available to purchase in the store but they not and there is no mod for em at least i cant find it.

20170306060648_1.jpg 20170306060702_1.jpg 20170306060731_1.jpg 20170306060903_1.jpg artleo.com-60386.jpg

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. Admixon

Admixon Modding patch tester

Challenge accepted

jayjay5396 and [V] IdolNinja like this.
  3. thank you very much cant wait

4. should try puppy ears too that would be funny

jayjay5396 likes this.
  5. yeah why not? that be cute too there is panda ears in game that also belong to the genki girls maybe those can be re-textured to look like puppy ears not sure how this works Admixon already has some other nice mods i got a few of them n yep they working fine no conflicts he does a good job

Admixon likes this.
  6. i guess theres no luck then wheres the modding software at? ill have to try it myself