I would like to Volition communicate us more and give us answers.

I am so happy that they are going to make a live stream like in the past. It seems that we can also ask our quastions too because comment section is open right now. I hope they wont close it later and they wont show a upload video on live stream. But still its a good news for me.
I'm gonna mad if they close their comment in the stream.. this is a chance for us to speak with Volition... OG fans need to be Patience when they open their stream again.

Me too brother.

I m patient for my self. I dont want to lose my chance to talk with them over some childish insults. I hope people wont provoke each other.
I hope that won't happen but like always R* fans will ruin SR stream

As much as I would like heightened communication, it feels like it's very hard for them to find a Community type as charismatic and there-from-the-start as Idolninja was.
I hope that won't happen but like always R* fans will ruin SR stream
Also this, high viewer count stream chats are just about always a toxic mess even if the stream/er itself is chill.

As much as I would like heightened communication, it feels like it's very hard for them to find a Community type as charismatic and there-from-the-start as Idolninja was.

Also this, high viewer count stream chats are just about always a toxic mess even if the stream/er itself is chill.
There always somebody like that ruin The dev stream i hope Volition didn't closed the comment

Yeah but this almost happens in every live stream, mods of the live stream ban them easly.