I quit Saints Row modding (at least for the moment)

Hi everybody !

It is, with a heavy heart, that I'm about to anounce you something that's pretty hard for me to tell .
It's been a while, huh ?
I know I haven't been active on this modding community for quite the time .
For those who don't know who I am, I'm the modder behind Skinballs Outfit! and some other stuff .

It's been about 4 years since I registered here, and I have to say I was impressed .
I had never seen such a nice community in a long time on internet .
I've been a fan of modding for a long time already, and I used mods mainly on Skyrim .
And I wanted to see what mods looked like for one of my favorite game serie .

Being interested in all of these, I started modding myself .
First, I did some pretty minor things, that I kept for myself .
And later, I did some much bigger things, like Skinballs .
I even met some pretty skilled modders like Fan of Saints and Admixon, who were really nice .
I also had the opportunity to cooperate on the EAM mod, which is simply the best mod .

Before, when I was modding Saints Row, I was excited to make anything, and even discover new things about the game and the way it works .

But, as of today, I'm feeling pretty bored about it .
I don't know if it's because I grew up, but I feel like I did everything I could and can't get interested in it anymore .
I may come back in the future if anything interesting happens like being able to do some more interesting modding again or the release of another Saints Row game .
I will still come here sometimes to see how things are going .

You are not allowed to use or upload any of my mods .
But I strongly recommend you to take a look at their files to learn modding .

Well, bye !

To say you did everything you could and be comfortable enough to accept it shows even more growth in your character than you could ever possibly imagine.
Oh! word of potential useless advice: Being content isn't the same as settling for something, meaning someone can know everything in the universe
or that someone is cool without knowing everything in a moment, and would rather learn everyday than being the only all-knowing person on earth, and
would have the time of their life discovering something everyday. Learning things like modding, coding, art, topography, you name it.

What I'm getting at is have fun with what ever you're about to do and don't despise small beginnings. #PreachyLifeChoseMe #YesIDoTalkTooMuch

Peace

It's been an honor working with you, @rastaman289. I still remember our collaboration on Expanded Arsenal Mod - 666 Edition for Gat Out Of Hell, sweet little memories. I'm also grateful for your effort in translating my other projects to French, so nice of you.

Farewell, buddy! Good luck with anything you're up to next, I believe Saints Row is just the beginning. ^^

We will miss you but we will not forget you.

Hi everybody !

It is, with a heavy heart, that I'm about to anounce you something that's pretty hard for me to tell .
It's been a while, huh ?
I know I haven't been active on this modding community for quite the time .
For those who don't know who I am, I'm the modder behind Skinballs Outfit! and some other stuff .

It's been about 4 years since I registered here, and I have to say I was impressed .
I had never seen such a nice community in a long time on internet .
I've been a fan of modding for a long time already, and I used mods mainly on Skyrim .
And I wanted to see what mods looked like for one of my favorite game serie .

Being interested in all of these, I started modding myself .
First, I did some pretty minor things, that I kept for myself .
And later, I did some much bigger things, like Skinballs .
I even met some pretty skilled modders like Fan of Saints and Admixon, who were really nice .
I also had the opportunity to cooperate on the EAM mod, which is simply the best mod .

Before, when I was modding Saints Row, I was excited to make anything, and even discover new things about the game and the way it works .

But, as of today, I'm feeling pretty bored about it .
I don't know if it's because I grew up, but I feel like I did everything I could and can't get interested in it anymore .
I may come back in the future if anything interesting happens like being able to do some more interesting modding again or the release of another Saints Row game .
I will still come here sometimes to see how things are going .

You are not allowed to use or upload any of my mods .
But I strongly recommend you to take a look at their files to learn modding .

Well, bye !
Are you serious man, why am I so late to ask for help

Back