I made a thing (PVC stripper clothes... or something)

So I learned how to extract textures with Special K and put my newly found skill to use. I've always thought that Saints Row needs a pair of nice tight hotpants so here's something along those lines.

I am in no way a pro at this stuff. I am but a petty self taught photoshop wizard so these are not perfect.
The bottom replaces Saints Briefs in Planet Saints and the top replaces Three Count Top in Let's Pretend.

You'll need Special K for these. It can be found here. Guide on how to use it can be found in this thread.
Files go to <username>\Documents\My Mods\SpecialK\Profiles\SRTTR.exe\SK_Res\inject\textures.

Edit: I probably should've posted this to "in progress" section since I can't leave it be. 😁
Random tweaks here and there, added bit of a pokie effect to the top and made boots to complete the outfit. Boots replace Hot Boots in Leather & Lace (well, they ARE hot boots, only a bit shorter). Also packed them individually.

stripper.png

Attachments

• PVC hotpants.zip
    233.4 KB · Views: 1,610
  • PVC bikini top.zip
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,550
  • Hot boots.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,455
Last edited:
SUPER MOD. You could make another T-shirt like that.
Thanks. 🙏

A PVC T-shirt? Interesting idea. Well I made a bikini top to go with the pants. Hope it works for you.

Here's hoping I'll consider this done.

I want MORE latex in Steelport!1!

this is what was missing... Thanks, and keep up the good work! :)

Perhaps you will get something like this :p

Attachments

• steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg
    steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 1,399
So I learned how to extract textures with Special K and put my newly found skill to use. I've always thought that Saints Row needs a pair of nice tight hotpants so here's something along those lines.

I am in no way a pro at this stuff. I am but a petty self taught photoshop wizard so these are not perfect.
The bottom replaces Saints Briefs in Planet Saints and the top replaces Three Count Top in Let's Pretend.

You'll need Special K for these. It can be found here. Guide on how to use it can be found in this thread.
Files go to <username>\Documents\My Mods\SpecialK\Profiles\SRTTR.exe\SK_Res\inject\textures.

Edit: I probably should've posted this to "in progress" section since I can't leave it be. 😁
Random tweaks here and there, added bit of a pokie effect to the top and made boots to complete the outfit. Boots replace Hot Boots in Leather & Lace (well, they ARE hot boots, only a bit shorter). Also packed them individually.

View attachment 29168
man i did not have this folders what to do
SRTTR.exe\SK_Res\inject\textures.
and how to instal the zip files this items inside the zips have to put in the end file of the SpecialK folder ?

Back