I just finished SR2 this weekend...

...and I have to say it ROCKED! I was sorry to see it end. Granted, I can always go back and do the things I never finished, like the racing and whatnot, but I've moved on to SR3 so the likelyhood of going back is slight.

....but I might!

Congratulations for completing Saints Row 2! You've completed one of the best open world third-person shooter games.
In my opinion, SR2 is the most replayable and challenging game of the series, mainly due to lots of difficult side quests (Jobs, Tags, CDs, Racing...) so be sure to replay SR2 sometime in future.

I still have it on my hard drive so I might go back and hang in Stillwater for a bit. You're right, I still have tags to find.

...and I have to say it ROCKED! I was sorry to see it end. Granted, I can always go back and do the things I never finished, like the racing and whatnot, but I've moved on to SR3 so the likelyhood of going back is slight.

....but I might!
Congrats!! Yes I always go back to SR2. I can't get enough of the gameplay cause it's awesome!

I just like to hang out in the open world of SR2, even after the campaign ended. It's so alive and there's always something to see. It's really one of the best open world games ever.
Good for You,I am in Ultor's first mission...Almost completing the game.The respect is the hard thing to get

I'll keep it on my hard drive, for sure. I still have to raise $1M so I can buy the Ultor Building.

For some reason I never ran out of respect. I did all the car thefts, might be part of why. Also, I made sure to get a good outfit with lots of Style.

One thing I discovered near the end is that you can actually target hits and cars! I just used to drive around an area until they turned up! Heheheh! All the time I could have saved if I knew...

"The shopping maul" - for FS!!!! Always hated this mission. Smoked about 20-30 times. Cars (f*ck them) indoors - terrific... Through all game they just annoying me. Spawn from air, gang members beating sh*t of me... Normal difficulty. Even cops don't cause so much troubles
SRTT more "friendly". :)

Last edited:
Back