I found this Saints Row 2 in free roam crashes only on particular map places

I own Saints Row 2 for like 5-6 years already. After several random crashes, I've discovered this the PC port (even with Genthelman of Row mod) crashes ONLY when I and my homies are on particular place on map!

(Shown of 1st Image)
There is a place where subway goes underground in Project District. Right to east there's two street underways below the highway. Be warned: the east one (marked with red rectangle), if you go with your homies on that exact underway, the game will crash for some reason... And seems it happens everytime you go on foot on that exact place! The west underway (right next to subway line and marked with purple rectangle) is fine, as going there will NOT crash the game at all!

(Shown on 2nd image)
There is a turn of the wide street on southwest Stillwater University District, right near to University Observatory. If I go with my homies on the street inside that turn or in first 100-200 meters after street turn, the game crashes randomly on this particular place, and only when I'm on the end / middle of street itself! Inside the observatory itself, on the park before it or on the alley after observatory, between the crashy street the shore toward the arc at entrance of Apartment District the game is stable and never crashed for me there, but on the part of the street marked with red on the image the game CTD after 1-2 minutes while staying on that exactly part...

So my recommendation are: if you're freeroam and not on a mission, AVOID GOING AT THESE PLACES on Stillwater map (marked in red) at all costs, like plague!

Attachments

• Map_in_Saints_Row_2_-_Chinatown_-_Little_Shanghai.png
    Map_in_Saints_Row_2_-_Chinatown_-_Little_Shanghai.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 201
  • MV5BY2IwMzBkNmQtZjk2ZS00NzhhLTgwZmUtZWVmNmIzYTY3NzcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU2NDgzODU@._V1_ (1).jpg
    MV5BY2IwMzBkNmQtZjk2ZS00NzhhLTgwZmUtZWVmNmIzYTY3NzcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU2NDgzODU@._V1_ (1).jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Back