I feel bad about Vogel

Saints row 2 spoiler ahead

Does anyone else now feel bad about shooting Dane Vogel in the mouth and throwing him out of a skyscraper in SR2? He is a pretty cool guy in SRGOH and has some great dialogue. Think about it, Matt Miller also tried to kill you, 3 times, but look where he ended up.

Does anyone else now feel bad about shooting Dane Vogel in the mouth and throwing him out of a skyscraper in SR2? He is a pretty cool guy in SRGOH and has some great dialogue. Think about it, Matt Miller also tried to kill you, 3 times, but look where he ended up.

I've always felt that Dane in SR2 had a vision and was just misunderstood. #teamvogel

I don't.
Dane just had time to grow a bit and changed his tactics slightly.
BUT, he's still his sleazy self and only looking out for him and him alone. What's shocking to me is that even after death, why would he keep the Ultor name?

Maybe sentiment? He does not seem like sentimental person though.
Or another idea I thought of, which would still mean he only thinks of himself, is that if he start up Ultor the moment he's in hell...
...well anyone from Ultor that dies and goes to hell, he will be the one they have to go to and he would be the the boss controlling it all. That's pretty much his goal that he wanted to do in SR2, he wants to control everything. I mean hell, he wants Satan out of the picture in GooH. He didn't change at all.

I'm pretty sure I'd be pissed if someone manipulated me and then sent an attack team after me and my friends. Also for the Matt Miller survival issue, summed up by Kinzie: "The Boss was kind of crazy back then!" Matt Miller is just lucky the Syndicate didn't mess with Saints prior to their stardom. Though when Dane's not being a sleazy salesman, I'll admit that he's a pretty "chill" dude…and of course that would only be after being shot through the glass of a skyscraper's penthouse office.

Hold out one hand in friendship, and in the other hand a knife, in case it goes to crap.

yes she (my boss is female) was as Pierce said "way more hardcore back in the day." And we know that this is true from the amazing revenge missions eg. The Brotherhood.

Thanks guys, you have some really interesting points )))

Back