I Can't Choose Save Shaundi And Viola at Final Mission

for some reason, i can't choose Save Shaundi And Viola at Last Mission of the game, is this bug or something, already restart mission from beginning 3 times, still not fixed, and restart my games 2 times, still not fixed
i can't beat the game because of this, i don't want Shaundi died tho :/
FUh2Xjx.jpg

Last edited:
Ehh, I don't remember but aren't you should fly to the island with steelmaker instead an airport to choose this ending?

Ehh, I don't remember but aren't you should fly to the island with steelmaker instead an airport to choose this ending?
the green marker doesn't show on me, and i try so many times to go to the island swimming(because sometime boat not spawn) to save Both Shaundi And Viola, the cutscene/mission event didn't trigger for some reason, and after that, i give up, and i don't have any mods install besides Reshade and Camera Mods
i remember before go to the island, Kinzie calls you in pier near the statue, and after that, you go to the island with boat(sorry for my bad English)

Really strange, looks like trigger failure but idk what can cause this, I recommend your reinstall the game, something breaks lua script

Really strange, looks like trigger failure but idk what can cause this, I recommend your reinstall the game, something breaks lua script
i just finish downloading the game and then play the game after download, i uninstall SR3 because hardisk full after bought new game from Steam Summer Sale A week ago, and then, after i beat New game that i bought from Steam sale, i suddenly remember that i forgot to finish my Saints Row The Third and its already at Final Mission, when i play it again, its stuck in Final Objective
i don't have any mods installed except camera mods and Reshade, that does not affect any gameplay

i just finish downloading the game and then play the game after download, i uninstall SR3 because hardisk full after bought new game from Steam Summer Sale A week ago, and then, after i beat New game that i bought from Steam sale, i suddenly remember that i forgot to finish my Saints Row The Third and its already at Final Mission, when i play it again, its stuck in Final Objective
i don't have any mods installed except camera mods and Reshade, that does not affect any gameplay
Reshade is injecting directx library so I would not be so sure.

Back