How to rate Dane Vogel?

Some people said that Dane Vogel was clever and provident.But,Dane fed up the saints and then he was killed by the boss.I think he was stupid.
1.He attempted to control Maero's shipment,but the position of the ship which trasported the shipment was exposed,then the saints got it.
2.If it was only a genuine mistake in the previous,Dane supplied information to the saints,then the saints destroyed the Ronin's hotel.
3.Dane supplied information to the saints again.The saints killed the board of directors.

Every Dane's action caused the saints more stronger than before,at last,Dane was killed by the saints.He knew that "in order to maintain the ecosystem, sometimes the rangers need to start forest fires",but why he fed up the saints?

Last edited:
Vogel knew what he was doing, I mean, he managed to control the city from the top of the pyramid within just a few years. He wasnt stupid at all, the whole gang war and the freedom they gave to the saints was part of his plan to take over the city. His only error was to betray the protagonist at the last moment.

I really like his character and what he represents, not as another gang leader, but as the rich/politician whos is willing to coperate and later betray the gangs to accomplish his own personal goal. My only issue with him is that his villian arc is kinda short compared to the others.

He is my second favorite villian after Zinyak.

Back