How to open save file for editing?

Hello everyone. Tell me please, did anyone knows, how to open savefiles from SR the Third, for making changes? I just wanted to edit GPS Shortcuts and make them at max, because looking for them is too noisy, but couldn't find the program for it.

SR3 Save Editor C is a savefile editor for Saints Row 3, but I'm not sure if it does what you need. I don't really understand your request.
i know that Save Editor. And it doesn't what i want. I will explain. In this topic: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr-tt-save-game-schema.2577/#post-21094 there is some big post with everything like
STATS_BARNSTORMS_FOUND,
STATS_STUNT_JUMPS_FOUND

And e.t.c. I would like to know, how to open Saints row 3 save files and edit that barnstorms or stuntjumps. For example, i found 55 of 60 stunt jumps, and i can't found the last 5 of them, and with what program i can open my savefile, and edit that number, so in game statistic it will shows that i wound 60 of 60, and i shouldn't search for the last of 5 of it. It's only example, because i want to edit only GPS shortcuts.

I understand now. Unfortunately, the Save Editor doesn't allow you to edit everything. You'd probably have to decode the file yourself and edit it with a binary editor.
The problem is, i don't know ho to decodicg, because didn't understand it at all, that's why, asking for help :)

Back