How to do this mod

vC93n.jpg

qQpc8.jpg

It's an optional super slider mod included with the Gentlemen of the Row SR2 mod pack that you can grab off my site in the Downloads section:
http://idolninja.com

I see that this mod doesnt affect the face only the body, is it the same for SRTT ?

I'm not sure where you got that idea from, but it is incorrect. It affects both the face and body.

I'm not sure where you got that idea from, but it is incorrect. It affects both the face and body.
idol i know you are really busy but it would really help if you could tell me how to get the npc skins i read it somewhere but i don't know how to get stuff like that if you have time can you help?...

idol i know you are really busy but it would really help if you could tell me how to get the npc skins i read it somewhere but i don't know how to get stuff like that if you have time can you help?...

It's included with GotR. Just use the appropriate cheat code. A full list of cheats is included in the Reference folder that comes with the mod.

oh yeah where can i get most of the outfits

They are earned by playing the game and completing certain missions. You also unlock a new outfit for every 10 cds you collect.

If you don't want to bother with that then select the open pricing mod when building GotR. That will add all unlockable outfits for purchase at On the Rag.

Back