SOLVED How i delete my Account??

• Thread starter KevinBaconPharaohOfAll
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KevinBaconPharaohOfAll

How i delete my Account??How i delete my Account??How i delete my Account??How i delete my Account??How i delete my Account?? oh and how do i delete my account?????

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know and I don't know.

Terms of Service and Rules said:
Account deletions
If you want your account on this site to be deleted, please PM Minimaul from the account you wish to be removed and this will be done for you.

Any posts you have made will normally be left. If this is an issue, please let me know.
Account deletions
If you want your account on this site to be deleted, please PM Minimaul from the account you wish to be removed and this will be done for you.

Any posts you have made will normally be left. If this is an issue, please let me know.
Account deletions

Account deletions

Account deletions

Oh, and:
Account deletions

So... they banned him instead of deleting account. :p

EDIT:
OPA OPA IS THE PA OPA OPA E OPA PA PA PA PA PA PA HUHHUHUHUHUH OPAPAPAPAAP opa opa é opa
It's OMA, not OPA (at least in German ;)).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back