How do you get these vehicles?

In a few missions I've seen a few vehicles I want, with no way to get them

Leave it to the Saints - All the vehicles, especally the Patrol cars.
Tron Tank from the mission where you rescue Matt.
(Other) gang vehicles
Blade Cycle and the Blade Car
Monster trucks from Pierce's loyalty mission.
Ect..

I saw that monster trucks are unlocked by doing a challenge. Not sure if it's the ones you're thinking of though, as I'm still not that far in the game... Too much fun in open world..

The Gunslinger patrol car and Tron Tank (Recursor) are both part of the additional cheats mod. I can probably add the rest if you can give me the in-game for each.

I saw that monster trucks are unlocked by doing a challenge. Not sure if it's the ones you're thinking of though, as I'm still not that far in the game... Too much fun in open world..
I'm mostly after that classic old truck body with the monster truck tires. Close to Grave Digger as you can get.

The Gunslinger patrol car and Tron Tank (Recursor) are both part of the additional cheats mod. I can probably add the rest if you can give me the in-game for each.
I'll try to do this if I can.

I'm mostly after that classic old truck body with the monster truck tires. Close to Grave Digger as you can get.

I'll try to do this if I can.

Don't sweat it. I already have all the names and will be releasing an update version of the cheats mod tonight.

Thank you very much. Why these were not unlocks or roaming vehicles seems like a lost oppertunity.

The monster trucks are unlocks, also if you find a Gunslinger you can turn it into the cop car in the customize menu the same with some of the gang vehicles, just find the car and there are customize options to match it. I can make the Morningstar Infuego no problem

The monster trucks are unlocks, also if you find a Gunslinger you can turn it into the cop car in the customize menu the same with some of the gang vehicles, just find the car and there are customize options to match it. I can make the Morningstar Infuego no problem
Modifying the Gunslinger to add the police lighting doesn't add a working siren/lightkit, only the specific police version has it.

Back