How do i get rid of this objects?

How can i unequip the objects showen by serveral animations and didn't unequiped after finishing.

How do i unequip this objects in a lua script?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you tried this function or this? As I remember all this object have class temporally weapon or so
I didn't found them thanks.Will try the second one first.

Give me name of some animation that spawn item, I want to test some.
The "bum beg" ani left the cup in the hand of char.
bench sit newspaper,guitar stand,payphone,are some more

Last edited:
Did you tried this function or this? As I remember all this object have class temporally weapon or so
I tried the second function but i'm sure its the wrong syntax clear_animation_state(ACTOR)
But not working.How should it be written?

I tried the second function but i'm sure its the wrong syntax clear_animation_state(ACTOR)
But not working.How should it be written?
I test it, it doesn't work anyway I guess it stops looped animation on set_animation_state(character_name, state_name) but doesn't clear items in hands

I test it, it doesn't work anyway I guess it stops looped animation on set_animation_state(character_name, state_name) but doesn't clear items in hands
Hm,ok to use the first function you meant i need the names of the objects that are used in the ani.Where can i get them?

Okay I guess I found how to do it, maybe it's hacky solution but:
function character_remove_child_item_by_name(LOCAL_PLAYER,"Cup_Foam"), item name you can find in misc tables\items3d.xtbl in <Category>Life:SR3_Life</Category>

Okay I guess I found how to do it, maybe it's hacky solution but:
function character_remove_child_item_by_name(LOCAL_PLAYER,"Cup_Foam"), item name you can find in misc tables\items3d.xtbl in <Category>Life:SR3_Life</Category>
Thanks alot.Have to eat something and then i try this out.Thank's man thats cool (like allways). :)

Back