How about that secret ending? *spoilers inside* Edit: Epilogue not ending

The complete and utter lack of Zimos in this/any other cutscene and the lack of a blingin husk means he must be alive in one of those pods.

On another note, does anyone know who the guy between Shogo and Jyunichi is? I want to think it's Shogo's dad because he's between them, but I don't remember him having a scar. I suppose it could be one of the vice kings. But he Jyunichi and Mr. Sunshine show up on Blackbeard's page of the book so it doesn't mention them by name.

The complete and utter lack of Zimos in this/any other cutscene and the lack of a blingin husk means he must be alive in one of those pods.

On another note, does anyone know who the guy between Shogo and Jyunichi is? I want to think it's Shogo's dad because he's between them, but I don't remember him having a scar. I suppose it could be one of the vice kings. But he Jyunichi and Mr. Sunshine show up on Blackbeard's page of the book so it doesn't mention them by name.
I wonder what Zimos' simulation is…oh yeah, what about that "pony" show?

NO DON'T MENTION HIM!!!...

I like how the Dewynters are completely fine. I like to think that Viola entered hell through a portal deliberately so she could visit her sister. Viola was a favourite character of mine so I thought it to be really cheap and frustrating to just go.
"Oh erm, she died on earth, yeah, totally."
I'm glad this expansions the epilogue, as I don't find it interesting to continue this arc, since, irrelevant of Saints Row itself, I'm am mostly interested in Customization, the ability to establish your own relationships, and a living modern city in a not too serious style, but not overtly ridiculous either.

Last edited:
Back