Hot Stockings???

This is a simple enough mod for folks that want stockings on the female (or male) main character.
They replace the "Hot Boots" from "Leather and Lace".

A picture is worth a Thousand words, some might say...
9206105953_6ef902194b_o.png

This does NOT break Volition's default Censor method (IE no nude mod, no under wear and you get Mosaic).

Instructions:
I've included 3 types in the Rar file.
Pick which ever type you like and place the the 3 files from the appropriate folder into your main Saints Row The Third directory.

If you use GOTR you can place them in the "\Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3\optional_mod_stuff\1-MY_EXTRA_MODS" folder then build your GOTR and you'll have a set of stockings in the build...

Currently they replace the Hot Boots (as stated at the top).

Eventually I would like to do a couple of things.
1. Make it so they can be independent of the stock clothing (IE give them a different name and make all of them available at the same time).
2. Make it so the Stocking part would have a different color from the shoe
3. Make a version that has an open Toe and or a Low Ankle version (currently it does not render the foot or ankle if that part of the shoe is left open).

There is a read me in the Rar.

Thanks to:
Volition: for making some of the best games to play since Windows 95 (Desent was a blast back in the day)...
Gamecube: for his asm rebuilder.
IdolNinja, Minimaul, and Rick: for the optimized Gibbed tools.
Scanti: for the Texture extractor and repacker.

Oh yeah, for you modders out there.
The DDS files for each type are also included in the folder, play with em as much as you want.

And if you wonder how this came about see this thread
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/changing-the-shoes-female-to-include-stockings.2687/

Attachments

• SRTT Hot Boots replacement Version 1.0.rar
    3 MB · Views: 7,425
Back