Hey just wondering if anyone could help me.

I had the same issue with another nude mod (ComradeJK's) a while back. I had to move the "customization_items.xtbl" file into my root directory to remove the censor bars as putting it into JediDave's "Your_Mods_Here" folder wouldn't inject them correctly since that mod folder only works with textures, if I recall.

Having the same problem as mentioned earlier, with ComradeJK's mod, put all the str2_pc files in the your mod here folder for Jedidave's mod and built it and the xtbl files in the root directoy, where does asm_pc go? Root as well? Cause it just gets stuck on loading meaning conflict

edit: nvm, figured out my error from reading a few posts more, deleted asm_pc entirely and it worked

double edit: tattoos work, skins don't, is it not possible for these two mods to play well together without rebuilding them?

I didn't use ComradeJK's .asm_pc files from that mod AT ALL. All I needed were the skins (textures) from the .str2_pc files in that mod. So that's all I put in the "Your_Mods_Here" directory before using the .bat compiler. After that I moved the "customization_items.xtbl" file into the root directory, and I was all set.

Keep in mind, however, that if you want to use the Freckled Bitch skin from JediDave's newest update, the .str2_pc files from ComradeJK's mod WILL overwrite the Freckled Bitch skin, unless the appropriate skins are meshed together (which I have done).

Do any skins work for you? All the skins for me are default, only the tattoos work, and do i not need customization_default_items.xtbl?

Customization_default_items turns off the censor bars.

Do any skins work for you? All the skins for me are default, only the tattoos work, and do i not need customization_default_items.xtbl?
I haven't tried any of the others, unfortunately, as I've only really used the female body in Saints Row: The Third. Also, I haven't used the full tattoo skin, either.

Normally if none of the full-body skins are working for you, it's a conflict of textures (whether it doesn't load, or it loads and nothing shows up but the default skin). I had that happen when trying to use a Nude Mod with JediDave's skins. Putting the Nude Mod .str2_pc files into the "Your_Mods_Here" folder and then compiling the mod with the .bat overrides the full-body skins from JediDave's mod. I could be doing something wrong, but I had to use photoshop to merge full body skins with other full body skins (if that makes sense).

Back