Help!

Ok, the folder it's not on the Desktop, looks like c:\Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2 or something like that. I'm sorry I can't help you, I guess it's way beyond my meager proficiency with programs :( Can't think of anything keeping GotR from compiling a patch.
I'm in the same boat, I know next to nothing about the technical stuff like this. But your input is appreciated 👍

Just tried it again. Still no luck. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.
2021-06-05.png

2021-06-05 (1).png

2021-06-05 (2).png

As you can see, the my custom patch folder is empty.

It seems like the compiler can't find the files on your PC.

Redownload GotR by clicking here (it's from this very forum, so it's the real deal).

Create a brand new folder, like SR2Mods or whatever inside your Documents, so that the address line looks something like C:\Users\yourUsername\Documents\SR2Mods\Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2. Unzip the archive here.

Try building the patch again.

Hope it works, I can't think of anything else 😐

It seems like the compiler can't find the files on your PC.

Redownload GotR by clicking here (it's from this very forum, so it's the real deal).

Create a brand new folder, like SR2Mods or whatever inside your Documents, so that the address line looks something like C:\Users\yourUsername\Documents\SR2Mods\Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2. Unzip the archive here.

Try building the patch again.

Hope it works, I can't think of anything else 😐
Well, buddy that fixed it. Can't understand why that version of it worked, but it did. Thank you so much for your help. 👍

Back