Help! Mods won't download. Permanent Daedelus Mod

Please Help! I tried to download IdolNinja's permanent Daedelus mod.I clicked on the download and I downloaded a single file called daedelus_permanent_IdolNinja.rar. I then did the mod installing instructions, opened the game up and the Daedelus wasn't there. I then tried again and the same thing happened. I've been all over the internet and couldn't find anything to help. Any support/advice would be really helpful. This is the picture to verify my saints row ownership:

Attachments

• Saints The third.png
    Saints The third.png
    609.5 KB · Views: 324
That's the thing though. When I clicked on the link and it downloaded, It was a .rar file, It only downloaded as a single file not a zip so there was nothing to extract.
So I watched videos on how to install mods. I then went and found the Permanent Daedelus Mod and clicked on the link. I followed all the instructions on how to install it, Put it in the folder where the exe is, but when I opened the game up nothing happened. It was just the normal game. I then saw that it was a single file, so I deleted it and downloaded it again. Still the same thing happened. I looked all over the internet but couldn't find anything. That's when I came here.

Back