Helicoptor Elevation Speed Mod

Mod: Hobbs' Heli Elevation Speed Mod
Author: Hobbs
Version: 1.0

Description: I created this mod to increase the painfully slow elevation speeds of the helicopters. I have increased all of the helicopter elevation lift and acceleration values relative to their original numbers.

------------------------------------------HELI LIFT---------------------------HELI ACCEL
VEHICLE--------------ORIG VALUE--- NEW VALUE--- ORIG VALUE--- NEW VALUE
OPPRESSOR---------------30------------------45------------------8.5-----------------10.5
SIDE SHOOTER-----------30------------------45------------------8.5------------------10.5
TORNADO-------------------30------------------45------------------7.5------------------9.5
VULTURE--------------------30------------------45------------------7.5------------------9.5
EAGLE------------------------26------------------41-------------------8-------------------10
THOMPSON-----------------25------------------40-------------------9-------------------11
STORK------------------------20------------------35------------------5.5------------------7.5

Optional VTOL: I have included some optional files that only adjust the elevation speed for the VTOL's and Ultor Interceptor.

Compatibility: This mod is not compatible with any other modification that also utilizes any of the helicopter's _veh files.

Installation: Place files in the SR3 main directory located here...
64 bit systems - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third
32 bit systems - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third

Removal: Delete the following files from your install directory...
heli_4dr_police01_veh
heli_4dr_police02_veh
heli_fighter_01_veh
heli_fighter_02_veh
heli_fighter_03_mad_veh
heli_fighter_03_ms05_veh
heli_fighter_03_veh
heli_standard_02_veh
heli_standard_04_heist_veh
heli_standard_04_m9_veh
heli_standard_04_veh

Credits: saintsrowmods.com for having a great collection of mods and tools to help improve the game!

Attachments

• Hobbs_Heli_Elevation.7z
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,537
Back