Having issues with weapon mods

I'm not sure if I can get some help but I am having issues with the workshop with weapon mods not loading into the game. Clothing mods and environments do fine and I have all expansions, The emblems for them show up but greyed out in the menu and can't click on them and select it using the arrow keys and pressing enter but when selected no model loads and it is invisible, I asked Admixon and she was stumped. I'll will add screenshots to here later.

I'm not sure if I can get some help but I am having issues with the workshop with weapon mods not loading into the game. Clothing mods and environments do fine and I have all expansions, The emblems for them show up but greyed out in the menu and can't click on them and select it using the arrow keys and pressing enter but when selected no model loads and it is invisible, I asked Admixon and she was stumped. I'll will add screenshots to here later.
Update been going though the mods folder and removed all my mods and added them by there sets and discovered the Rectofire Probe privacy mod was the culprit fortunately I had 18 PC_files now down to 10 but other files I haven't but seem necessary.

Attached is the mod that is in question and maybe the original creator or Modder could patch it so modded weapons from the workshop will work with this mod.

Attachments

• SR4-RP-PBR-V1 (1).zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 143
Back