Has Volition Been Working On Anything?

I'm just wondering/worrying, ever since it was put out there that Volition acknowledges Agents of Mayhem a bit of a failure...

Has Volition been working on anything else?

The whole financial situation is a bit scary to be honest. Volition is in a bad position, next game they make is a gamble for the well being of the company from the sounds of it.

I don't care what game it is, I don't even care if it's Saints Row 5 (Though that would presumeably be a safe enough step forward for the company to recuperate) I just want to know if anything major has been worked on since the release of AoM.

Given that they hired Ed Boone back and the interview he gave around that time, it's safe to say that they're working on a new game, and it'd be crazy if it were anything other than SR5 (or a SR1 reboot, whichever). Not only that, IdolNinja posted on Twitter that he's excited about something and can't wait to share details. Could be the new game, but could also be modding related, given that the AoM modding effort is currently dead in the water after one of the people working on it was laid off.

Back