Hair Under Hats

Would it be possible to have your hair showing while you have a hat on? I know it would create some clipping errors for certain hats, but hey, mods are optional :3
I'm just tired of seeing wicked short hair being plastered onto my character's head under the Witch Hat

Thanks for taking the time to hear me out, if you did c:

There was a mod for it for Saints Row 3, so I am sure there will be one for SR IV. Though, you get extreme clipping ( =hair mostly beeing visible through hats.) so it takes a while to get a good combination. But I agree that it's kinda sad you can't see more hair under the hats.

Would it be possible to have your hair showing while you have a hat on? I know it would create some clipping errors for certain hats, but hey, mods are optional :3
I'm just tired of seeing wicked short hair being plastered onto my character's head under the Witch Hat

Thanks for taking the time to hear me out, if you did c:
You'll need to extract a table file from Misc_Tables, customize_items I believe.
Then go in and modify the entries for each hat you'd like to modify.
In each entry, you'll see a slot that gets obscured. Find the Hair slot and change it from true to false, or yes to no, or whatever.
I'm at work currently so I can't give you exacts.

You'll need to extract a table file from Misc_Tables, customize_items I believe.
Then go in and modify the entries for each hat you'd like to modify.
In each entry, you'll see a slot that gets obscured. Find the Hair slot and change it from true to false, or yes to no, or whatever.
I'm at work currently so I can't give you exacts.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do about it :p

Last edited:
Back