graphics on PC = xbox360, PS3? xbox360 + better?

how oes it differ from all console versions and is it compared to consoles like xbox360 or less texture detail like ps3?

With all the settings turned up, SR2 actually looks pretty good, not top level pc game quality, but good. Now getting it to run well...

If you have the rig to run it, SR2 PC trumps all other console versions, as most PC games do. Higher resolution, antialiasing, and no screen tearing make a huge amount of difference.

thanks a lot, well i also ordered for ps3, i got sr 2 for pc for 3 bucks so i wanted to test and it was moving way too fast and when moving the mouse it was like screenshots taking at faster rate ^^

OMG it's night and day. My friend bought the PS3 version, and the first thing I noticed is that there were simply less characters on screen at any given time. I had already been playing the PC version, and thus I advised him to pick it up, and when I saw it in action on the PS3 I just kept my mouth shut about how much better it is on PC. Didn't want to soil his experience.

Some people say graphics aren't as important as gameplay, but sometimes they go hand in hand. More characters to inflict your mayhem on=better graphics AND better gameplay.

Whoops just realized this is SR2, and I'm like 20 days late. NM

I honestly played SR2 on PS3 for the longest time until I got a PC good enough for gaming, which I'm so happy to be PC gaming again. My friend has the 360 version, so I borrowed it and... Look, I'm not a fanboy, console multiplats always look the exact same to me.

As for the PC version, like all PC versions, when you set it up right its LEAGUES ahead of the console version.

Back