SPOILERS Grand finale

Guys I am about to do for the first time the last mission and I'm so excited :D.I got 100% of the simulation controlled and all the loyality missions done,level 50,most of the weapons upgraded and yeah I think I am ready for it...Hope I will get the best ending and not be disappointed.Wish me luck because I am gonna need it for sure.

I though doing all loyalty missions should unlock the best ending.

If you've done the loyalty missions then it's too late to get the best ending.

Just finished it and I don't see anything bad.The Saints are now the leaders of the the most advanced civilization in the entire universe and have at disposal time travel technology which makes them practically Gods.I'm curious now about the other ending though.

What a way to end a game series,from opportunistic playas bangin' in the hood to leaders of biggest empire in the universe...

Last edited:
Just finished it and I don't see anything bad.The Saints are now the leaders of the the most advanced civilization in the entire universe and have at disposal time travel technology which makes them practically Gods.I'm curious now about the other ending though.

What a way to end a game series,from opportunistic playas bangin' in the hood to leaders of biggest empire in the universe...

Nobody said anything about bad. He wants the BEST, B E S T ending. AKA the one that is better than the other one, AKA the BEST of the two.

I though doing all loyalty missions should unlock the best ending.

No, just different. Which is best depends on you.

Back