GotR and individual fixes

I seem to remember from years ago some specific fixes like the Red Asphalt cutscene and other stuff that was not included in GotR - now, I probably ran version 1.9.1 (and then seamlessly updated to 1.9.2) but I really can't remember if I need anything else.

Had to reinstall everything due to a faulty HD but it's been a long time since I dealt with SR2 setup, so thanks in advance :)

I seem to remember from years ago some specific fixes like the Red Asphalt cutscene and other stuff that was not included in GotR - now, I probably ran version 1.9.1 (and then seamlessly updated to 1.9.2) but I really can't remember if I need anything else.

Had to reinstall everything due to a faulty HD but it's been a long time since I dealt with SR2 setup, so thanks in advance :)

I always had issues with the Red Asphalt cutscene even if I had the fix for 1.9.2 but weirdly I fixed it by copying the bh04.lua file over to the "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder then I quit having issues with the cutscene. Here, take this file and drop it in the "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder then rebuild patch and your issues are over for that cutscene.

Attachments

• bh04.lua
    25.7 KB · Views: 232
Back