GotR and individual fixes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ulthrax, Mar 16, 2019.

1. I seem to remember from years ago some specific fixes like the Red Asphalt cutscene and other stuff that was not included in GotR - now, I probably ran version 1.9.1 (and then seamlessly updated to 1.9.2) but I really can't remember if I need anything else.

Had to reinstall everything due to a faulty HD but it's been a long time since I dealt with SR2 setup, so thanks in advance :)

2. I always had issues with the Red Asphalt cutscene even if I had the fix for 1.9.2 but weirdly I fixed it by copying the bh04.lua file over to the "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder then I quit having issues with the cutscene. Here, take this file and drop it in the "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder then rebuild patch and your issues are over for that cutscene.

Attached Files:

3. Got it, thank you Fusion (I'm on Windows 7 but I guess the cutscene issue isn't OS-related)

FusionH2o likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice