Golden cid stays in place

Description:
Hello guys, this mod makes the notoriety golden cid to stay in place and it won't run away from you.

Instructions:
Extract and Move the file to \Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV

Enjoy.

*If you want to merge this with my other mod ''Disable anti-superpowers grenade''
download the other file.

Attachments

• Golden cid stays in place mod.rar
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,585
  • Golden cid stays in place + Disable anti-superpowers grenade.rar
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,074
Last edited:
What a great mod. I always hated chasing that stupid thing around in the first place. Especially when trying to do the hacking missions

yes, but wouldn't that take the fun out of the game?

nice mod though!
Well after a while it gets annoying because it's not a challenge anymore and if you wanna fight some zin and think you had enough you just walk up to it and clear it off ^^

Could you make a version where the cid still flees, just at a pace that non superpowered character can catch it, I'm doing a no supermovement run and catching the fucking thing is literally impossible, so I have to reenable the movement to chase it.
I've caught it plenty of times without powers. Just take any aerial vehicle VTOL, Eagle, <VOX>, anything. Go to one of the jump towers and fly to the high up areas and the CID should respawn on one of the platforms. The funny thing is it will never jump down so it will be stuck there until you force it to respawn.

Thanks for this great mod.:cool:
Would you please provide a new updated version of ai_goals.xtbl because of the latest patch.:D

Back