Homies & NPCs Girls Night

Only title I could come up with.

Basically I want to see what it would be like if all the main Saints were female.

Here are the character model swaps I would prefer to be used.

Gat:______________________Pierce:__________________Birk:_____________________Zimos:___________________Angel:
Gat.pngWashington.pngBirk.pngZimos.pngAngel.png

Obviously if there was a suitable model to replace Oleg, I'd add her to the list, but I can't find a picture of a female Brute, other than Aisha.

Oleg:
Oleg.png
I am not attempting to get a better picture, this brute kept moving every time I got a decent shot, and with the cage being so dark, I had to aim my pistols at her to use the flashlights to get some lighting. It was horrible.

Needless to say, since all the Syndicate Brutes are clones of Oleg, they would all use this model too.

And Shaundi, Kinzie, & Viola are already female, so they don't need model swaps.

And as always, these models will be replaced in Cutscenes, Gameplay, & as Homies. But depending on how Homie mods work, Female Gat will either replace the Modded Gat Homie, or just simply replace Zombie Gat.

Anyway, this is my mod idea. I just really want to see the female versions of the male Saints. If someone does decide to make this mod a reality, then I thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I don't know if any of the modding community is still around after the fall of Volition, but if modders are still around... I'd still like to see this mod be a reality, if it's not too much of a complicated mod to make.

Basically I want to see what it would be like if all the main Saints were female.

Gat:______________________Pierce:__________________Birk:_____________________Zimos:___________________Angel:
View attachment 31275View attachment 31278View attachment 31277View attachment 31279View attachment 31276

Obviously if there was a suitable model to replace Oleg, I'd add her to the list, but I can't find a picture of a female Brute, other than Aisha.

Oleg:
View attachment 31283
I am not attempting to get a better picture, this brute kept moving every time I got a decent shot, and with the cage being so dark, I had to aim my pistols at her to use the flashlights to get some lighting. It was horrible.

Needless to say, since all the Syndicate Brutes are clones of Oleg, they would all use this model too.

And Shaundi, Kinzie, & Viola are already female, so they don't need model swaps.

And as always, these models will be replaced in Cutscenes, Gameplay, & as Homies. But depending on how Homie mods work, Female Gat will either replace the Modded Gat Homie, or just simply replace Zombie Gat.

Anyway, this is my mod idea. I just really want to see the female versions of the male Saints. If someone does decide to make this mod a reality, then I thank you in adv

View attachment 31275View attachment 31278View attachment 31277View attachment 31279View attachment 31276

Oleg:
View attachment 31283

Anyway, this is my mod idea. I just really want to see the female versions of the male Saints. If someone does decide to make this mod a reality, then I thank you in advance.
I haven't tested it on story mode but here it is:
Maybe future updates like genki (pink) cars or other stuff, let me know.

Attachments

• Girl night.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 68
I haven't tested it on story mode but here it is:
Maybe future updates like genki (pink) cars or other stuff, let me know.
I've tested the mod, it works as much as I expected, but it's still great. I've got my all female crew, and we're kicking some Syndicate ass. Gat included.

The only other mod I was ever really bothered about was a Mod that replaces Generic Saint 8, and all Luchadores with Johnny Gat, and replaces Oleg, Killbane, and all other Brutes with Johnny Tag. But they would be replaced in Gameplay, Cutscenes, and (in Oleg's case) as a Homie.

But this mod is definitely proving to be as fun as I expected. Thanks again.

When first meeting Zimos and Oleg, they are still male, but I'm assuming it's because you didn't replace their alternate models, just their main ones. But that's fine. I'm mainly just happy to have my all female crew in freeroam.

Also, nice touch giving Pierce purple hair.

Last edited:
Back