Get Past The Brute On Ball Glitch In "The Belgium Problem" Mission (Save Game)

get-past-mission-info-png.8324

Hello everyone,

For those who wish to win the game by themselves without using a 100% game save but, just could not get passed the brute on the ball due to a glitch with low frame rates in "The Belgium Problem" mission, than this is for you.

If you have a low powered computer, you will find that playing SRTT unplayable with the low frame rates unless you downgrade it to very low settings, that aside it makes it at least playable. However if you play on, you run into the mission called "The Belgium Problem" near the end you have to face a brute on a ball, and that is where you find out that, you can't get past it and progress your story.

From what I found out from others and myself included is that, this happens not because you can't aim and take the brute down but, due to a glitch that happens to the frame rates, which makes it impossible to win, even using the "Golden Gun" Cheat, it makes no difference.

It took a lot of tries but, somehow one day my game started to run really fast "unknown" are the reasons, but it was just enough to help me get past that part and win the mission. Afterwards followed the "Return to Steelport" cut scene mission.

I look around prior to this problem is anyone else had a save game file right after the mission, and had no luck at all. So I decided to make one myself as I somehow passed it, and one top of it to not make it so plain I also added 4 customized vehicles in the Saint's colors and style along with a racing suit also done in the saint's style and color.

To Install

Download the rar. file below called "SRTT Get Past Beligum Mission" and place the game save file here

<Steam Installation Directory>\Steam\userdata\Steam User ID\55230\remote

Start Saint's Row The Third and load the game it should say " Return to Steelport 18% completed.

That's it, as a bonus you start with 4 customized saint's row vehicles and your saint has a saint's style racing suit, to help you finish off the rest of the game.

Note:

I did not buy any cribs/properties nor have won any activities so you can do that yourself if you wanted to.

4-cars-pictures-png.8325

Attachments

• SRTT Get Past Beligum Problem Mission.rar
    3.1 MB · Views: 3,535
  • get past mission info.png
    get past mission info.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 11,863
  • 4 cars pictures.png
    4 cars pictures.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 9,308
There's a glitch in the mission??

Hello Gabe,

Yes, it happened to me and as I checked online to many other people in particular to those who do not have a powerful computer, the frame rates go down at the in game cut scene, which triggers an "immortal brute" that can't be taken down resulting in failing the mission no matter how much you try, except for me it was pure luck that my game started to run really fast that day and just enough to pass it. It should not be a problem for those who have a computer that can handle SRTT well without frame rate loss even at pretty high settings.

Mine's not particularly powerful, either--myNVidia graphics card is only a GT220 and I only have 2GB of memory--, and I haven't encountered anything like that

Strange, I am not tech expert, so I don't know how my system ranks as for playing games, I know it's not a gaming PC but here is what I have

[Graphics Card]: Intel HD Graphics 2000
[Processor]: Generation Intel Core i3-2120T Processor
[Memory]: 1TB (around 750GB)
[Ram]: 6GB DDR3

It has to be low as it's only playable at the lowest settings and yet still lags time to time.

Your rig's better than mine--it's also not a gaming PC--and I always change things to the lowest setting with no antialiasing

Really? I have tried setting the antialiasing down to 0, as well as everything else, it makes a big difference to the frame rates but, still not at full speed, at best it runs between 13-20 fpr, I heard setting the resolution down helps but whenever I do that, my screen says "Can't display" error and the only way is to shut it off via the power button, and it re-sets it back.
I am curious around what frame rates does it run for you, and do you experience lag at random?
Also... if I wanted to ask if, you have any other tips besides lowering to the lowest setting with turning off antialiasing?

Hmmm, I don't remember if I shot only at the hands but, regardless no matter what I did, it was if the brute was immune to all attacks no matter where I shot him. It could be a completely different issue all together, for me the mini cut scene always triggers low fps. Until one day the game ran faster than usally so I took advantage of it, and passed it and after a while, I decided to posted it here.

This is mainly for people who could not get past it as another option. I looked myself at how to solve the issue online and found I was not alone, nowhere have I found a game save file for it, so I decided to make it myself. If it works for you than disregard it, tips are appreciated nevertheless.

If you see anyone with this problem, feel free to share the file or link. I do not really need it myself, it's just out there for those who may. :) have a great day!

Back