Genki-cops, natguards & gangs

I'm working on a SRIV mod that replaces all the cops, national guards, aliens and most of the NPCs with differant colored Genkis.
The Genki texture was edited to make him appear as if he is either tired, drunk, stoned or suave and sporting a polkadotted bowtie.:p

The alien teleport spawn bubble now has 6 Orange enemy Genkis armed with baseball bats jumping out while 3 golf carts with 4 Orange enemy Genkis each arrive at 16 second intervels.

Here are some screenshots of what is done so far.
1sr4GenkifldThmbUp.png

2sr4GenkifldBlucls.png

3sr4GenkifldGrnclsl.png

4sr4GenkifldGrnpnt.png

5sr4Genkifld2wlk.png

6sr4Genkifldnpc.png

7sr4Genkifldcopcr.png

8sr4GenkifldPBcart.png

9sr4GenkifldPGcart.png

10sr4GenkifldOrngup.png

11sr4GenkifldOBPort.png

I would like the SRIV Genki to have his original voice instead of the Gat Mascot voice he has now.o_O
( I started a fight with him and he said "but I'm just a 14 year old kid, fighting doesn't solve anything" ):eek:
Does anyone know if his original voice is somewhere in SRIV ?
If not, then is it possible to port it over from SRTT ?

Last edited:
Nice, seems pretty crazy are you adding in each diffrent colourd genki as a new texture

No, there are only 2 Genki textures, professorgenki.str2_pc and professorgenki_high.str2_pc.
I wish there was a way to have multiple textures so one could have stripes, one could have spots and so forth.

I edited the npc_color_palette.xtbl with new color codes then changed the color palettes in character.xtbl.

Last edited:
No, there are only 2 Genki textures, professorgenki.str2_pc and professorgenki_high.str2_pc.
I wish there was a way to have multiple textures so one could stripes, one could have spots and so forth.

I edited the npc_color_palette.xtbl with new color codes then changed the color palettes in character.xtbl.
Ohh nice, I didnt know they where coloured in game and you can have multible textures, atm the process isnt 100% im still trying to work out a good method of using the new tools, as im having ishues getting things to show up in game atm but iv not tryed textures yet but they prob be easyr than models

to go about this id use a simular method that I used for porting weapons but with the new vpkg.
dupliate a stream file from the default texture then name themas such Genki_spots.str2, Genki_stripes.str2 etc you would have to then uppack them one at a time and rename the peg files aswell in the same way. now you have your diffrent files to work from. unpack your cpegs one at a time as the dds will all still have the default names so you wil have to unpack one then retexture and repack into cpeg and store in a folder
one you have all your new textures packed into peg files, you will need to use vpkg to add your new stream containers to your asm
dont worry about values Minimauls tools will update that while its updating the asm, once you have added the containers to your asm start repacking your peg files into your stream files

then you would just need to update any tabels that call on the textures, I think thats part where im going rong finding all the tabels

hope this crazy long reply helps :D

Thanks bro.:cool:
It helps and points out a possible way to get multiple textures for that model.

If the persona was removed it's pretty likely that all associated audio files were as well. You could double-check though if you want.
Just seen the part added to the end of OP, I thought you where going crazy Shitface I was like wtf he on about persona for :') now I see
and Volition said I think dont know if im rembering right that personas are potchy as would need to know exactly what they changed or took out or somthing to that effect
post im on about is prob in Ask Volition section somwhere :p

Back