Gateway weapon cache and weapon store corrupted

Some of my weapons in my gateway like for Minethrower arms and disintegrator has disappeared, whats worst is that most of my dlc weapon is also gone. Also, there are three copies of a same weapon showing up in the weapon.
2B01E86F1735486FADD6D6BA3FC53D7743FF5CD0

Some of my weapons also lose the customise/upgrading options as the weapons does not show up in friendly fire store

Can somebody send me their weapon files or tell me which files should i edit? I know nothing about modding and programming.

It's a problem with the latest patch. I've already confirmed with multiple people in group chat and let Volition know. Make sure you don't save your game.

Sigh, I've been depending on the auto save too much, hope that the next patch will fix this problem

That minigun shoots lasers and breaks the Boss' left arm in my case. :confused:
I dun like the delay of that weapon, would rather use the max upgraded alien rpg

I must be the only one not getting this. I feel left out.
You must be in luck, most probably you haven't patch your game yet. Too bad I didn't know that my auto download patch is turned on, I didn't even know any patch is installed

Umm... What if I saved? Oh shit...
I saved too, because i was using auto save all this time. I'm just hoping that the future patch would fix this problem without having me to restart the game to get back all my weapons

Back